Friday, October 15, 2010

Mid-term Reflection

So far this term I haven't really had too many completely finished projects. The only one that I have finished so far is the Text Project which didn't exactly come out the way that I wanted it to but it was still good.
Usually my process is just me working in my sketch book drawing and just trying to come up with ideas. I don't use very much source imagery to actually draw from it but sometimes I use it to get an idea or get a general sense of what something should look like. I don't do blogging to help me brainstorm. I like getting feedback while I'm working and I usually do from Ms. Roberts which is really good.
I feel like for almost every class I am engaged and working hard. I really enjoy art so its not very hard to be. I never typically look engaged because I don't like to talk much or really look at whoever is talking but most of the time I am listening and paying attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment